SUPERIORITY WITH VALID DOCUMENTATION
All our B15 and A60 products have been tested according to the latest FTP 2010 Code, Part 3 set by the IMO (International Maritime Organisation) and wheel-marked according to the Marine Equipment Directive 2014/90/EU.
Each certificate is the result of extensive product development work and, on occasion, of several fire tests in accredited test laboratories.
Maintaining the certificates requires a continuous quality control agreement with Notified Body.
- B15 Glazed single and double leaf hinged door with high sound insulation (Certificate no EUFI29-19000753-MED)
- B15 Glazed bulkhead with or without integrated sandwich panel (Certificate no EUFI29-19000754-MED)
- B15 Super wide tandem sliding doors (Certificate no. EUFI29-19000755-MED)
- B15 Butt joint glazed bulkhead (Certificate no. EUFI29-190000756-MED)
- B15 Glazed single leaf hinged door DELI (Certificate no. EUFI29-19001639-MED)
- B15 Glazed partition 65 (Certificate no. VTT-11585-15-16)
- B15 Glazed door 65 (Certificate no. VTT-C-11638-15-16)
- A30 Glazed partition 80 (VTT-C-11659-15-16)
- A60 Glazed partition 74 (Certificate no. 12324/D0EC)
- A60 Glazed partition (VTT-C-11776-15-16)
- A60 Glazed double leaf hinged door 80 (Certificate no. VTT-C-11698-15-16)
- B15 Glazed sliding door DELI (Certificate NO EUFI29-19003649-MED)
- Quality System Approval – Module D (Certificate no. EUFI29-19000757-MED)